Unfortunately this extension uses currently experimental APIs, so cannot be released on the Chrome App Store. Because the devtools.console API is experimental, you may find that you get the best behaviour if you switch to one of the other [http://www.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel](Chrome Release Channels).
You can download the extension here.
- Head to the Chrome Flags settings, and enable Experimental Extension APIs.
- Download the extension file from the website and save it to your computer.
- Click the Chrome menu icon Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools > Extensions.
- Locate the extension file on your computer and drag the file onto the Extensions page.
- Review the list of permissions in the dialog that appears. If you would like to proceed, click Install.